2YO places available for April 2017
20 January 2017
If your child will be two before the end of March 2017, and you are claiming certain benefits, then your child could be eligible for a free early education place after Easter. You are eligible if you are claiming any one of the following:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The Guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit with earnings from employment below £16,190
- Working Tax Credit with earnings from employment are below £16,190
- Disability Living Allowance (for the child not yourself).
You can check your eligibility here. Call us on 01274 543282 to find out more.