We hold visitor days each half term.
Our free visitor days allow early years practitioners, teachers, students and others to see an outstanding nursery in operation.
The half-day session includes:
- An introduction to St Edmund’s Nursery School and Children’s Centre – early education, childcare, family and community services and Teaching School provision
- Ideas for curriculum, planning, observation and assessment
- A tour of the birth to 2 room, 2 – 3 room, 3 – 4 rooms, sensory room, community rooms and outdoor play area.
- A question and answer session
- A visitor pack to take away
- See children engaged in high quality learning
- Get ideas for room layouts, resources and displays
- Observe staff interacting with children
- Return inspired to their own settings and schools!
“Creativity was so evident everywhere”.
“I have taken away a lot of ideas that I can’t wait to put into practice”.
“I took all our Level 3 practitioners to observe outstanding play with children and strategies to develop language… They left enthused and inspired to improve their practice”.
Dates for 2016 – 2017:
9.00 – 11.30 Wednesday 16th November
9.00 – 11.30 Wednesday 29th March
9.00 – 11.30 Wednesday 10th May
9.00 – 11.30 Wednesday 12th July
For more information please email email@example.com or call 01274 543282.
St Edmund’s Nursery School and Children’s Centre,
Bradford BD8 9QW
Telephone: 01274 543282
Fax 01274 499440