We hold visitor days each term.
Our free visitor days allow early years practitioners, teachers, students and others to see an outstanding nursery in operation.
Dates for 2018 - 2019:
9.00 – 11.30 Wednesday 14th November BOOK HERE
9.00 – 11.30 Wednesday 3rd April BOOK HERE
Please note that we charge a non-attendance fee of £25 for people who have booked a place and then do not turn up on the day without letting us know. Call 01274 543282 or email email@example.com if you have booked an are then unable to attend for whatever reason.
The half-day session includes:
- An introduction to St Edmund’s Nursery School and Children’s Centre – early education, childcare, family and community services and Teaching School provision
- Ideas for curriculum, planning, observation and assessment
- A tour of the birth to 2 room, 2 – 3 room, 3 – 4 rooms, sensory room, community rooms and outdoor play area.
- A question and answer session
- See children engaged in high quality learning
- Get ideas for room layouts, resources and displays
- Observe staff interacting with children
- Return inspired to their own settings and schools!
“Creativity was so evident everywhere”.
“I have taken away a lot of ideas that I can’t wait to put into practice”.
“I took all our Level 3 practitioners to observe outstanding play with children and strategies to develop language… They left enthused and inspired to improve their practice”.
St Edmund’s Nursery School and Children’s Centre,
Bradford BD8 9QW
Telephone: 01274 543282
Fax 01274 499440